- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Customer Service Contact Details
Shipping & Delivery
Please CLICK HERE to see our full delivery information.
Privacy & Security
- Florist Wedding & Craft Supplies Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy, we hold all information that we collect about you with care, we do not sell, lease or disclose any of your information to third parties.
- We will collect personal information when registering or placing an order through our website. We use this information to fulfill your order and to provide a personalised service when you log into our website.
- The information that we will collect includes, your name, address, telephone number and email address. Whilst you will enter your credit / debit card details when placing an order, we will not be able to access them in any way
- The only exception is that we will provide Royal Mail / courier with your name, address, email and telephone number to ensure that your order is delivered.
- If you would like to receive our email newsletter, this contains details of new products and any special offers that we may have, you can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe option.
Returns & Replacement
- If you have changed your mind about an item ordered and you wish to return it, you can do so providing you inform us of your decision within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you have informed us of your decision to return an item, you have 14 days to do so at your own expense.
- Once the item is received at Florist Wedding & Craft Supplies Ltd, we will issue a full refund through Worldpay for the value of the goods returned, please note this process through Worldpay can take upto 5 working days for debit card payments and 10 working days for credit card payments.
- Your return request must be received within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept return requests made outside of this time frame.
- We cannot use our courier to collect the goods.
- You must arrange for the goods to be returned to us, and ensure that you have adequate insurance incase of loss or damage within the return process.
- Florist Wedding & Craft Supplies Ltd aims to make your ordering process simple, safe and secure.
- Please find the products you would like to purchase, this can be done by using the search box or the menus on the left hand side of the page.
- If a product is in stock there will be an ADD TO CART button next to it. This will add the item to your shopping basket.
- If an item is shown as out of stock please feel free to contact our office via email email@example.com or telephone 01538 751678 to find out when our next delivery will be arriving.
Pricing & Payment
- The price you see next to the item is the price you pay plus the postage and packaging option you have chosen for your order at the checkout.
- Your purchases will only be dispatched when payment is received in full through the safe and secure online WorldPay payment method or payment over the telephone.
There may be a number of reasons that your card has been declined:
• You have entered an incorrect billing address
• The card details have been entered incorrectly
• You must fill in the month and full year of 4 digits on the expiration
• The card used is registered under a different name to the name that the order has been placed
• There are not enough funds on the card to process the payment
• You have left the card payment screen open for more than 5 minutes without any user activity
If you are still experiencing issues placing an order, please call our customer service helpline on 01538 751678, open between 6.30am - 4pm Monday - Friday and 6.30am - 10.30am Saturdays.
Customer Service Contact Details
- Florist Wedding & Craft Supplies Limited, Unit 8 New Haden Works, Draycott Cross Road, Cheadle , Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire, ST10 2NP.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01538 751678 or 01538 755107
- Warehouse Opening Times - Monday 6am - 6pm - Tuesday - Friday 6.30am - 4.30pm and Saturday 6.30am -11.00am
- Registered Company Number 9712166
- Registered VAT Number 240941717
- Registered EORI Number GB240941717000